Mobile, email, influencer and content marketing are all vital parts of a successful marketing strategy, each promising a better ROI.
MOBILE MARKETING STATISTICS.
1. 84% of mobile advertisers believe they are providing a positive experience, but less than half of consumers report their experience being positive. (Unlockd)
2. All new data consumption is coming from mobile. (TechCrunch)
3. Over a third of email subscribers read their newsletters exclusively on mobile devices. (Informz)
4. 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site after a negative experience. 40% will go to a competitor’s site. (Mickinsey & Company)
INFLUENCER MARKETING STATISTICS.
5. Customers acquired through word-of-mouth, are retained at a 37% higher rate than those acquired through other means. (Deloitte)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STATISTICS.
6. When social media is part of your buyer’s journey, customers tend to convert at a 129% higher rate. They are also 4× most likely to spend significantly more than those without a social component. (Deloitte)
7. The average internet user spends nearly two hours browsing social media networks. (Telegraph UK)
CONTENT MARKETING STATISTICS.
8. Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13× more likely to realize a positive ROI.
9. 87% of the most successful say they are able to quickly adjust their content marketing strategy. (CMI)
EMAIL MARKETING STATISTICS.
10. Email marketing was the top channel for increasing in digital marketing spend over the last year, with 61% of marketers increasing their investment. (Relevate)
11. Personalized email messages improve click-through rates and conversations by over 10%. (Aberdeen)
12. Last year, the average ROI for email campaigns was 4,300%. (Copyblogger)
13. 55% of all emails are opened on mobile devices. (emailmonday)
GENERAL DIGITAL MARKETING STATISTICS.
14. By 2019, videos will account for 80% of global internet traffic. (Cisco)
15. Users who are retargeted to are 70% more likely to convert. (HubSpot)
Hint: without retargeting, display and banner ads just don’t compel like they used to.
The above information was collected from TopRank Marketing, you can subscribe to their newsletter at http://www.toprankblog.com
Thank you for reading,